Stroll in the footsteps of history as you walk down the aisle of the romantic Ceviche restaurant and tapas bar. The fireplace room, with it’s pressed tin ceilings, gas-light fixtures, and mahogany mantel fill the room with a richness that you deserve on your wedding day. After you’ve said “I Do” enjoy their famous sangrias, walk out on the wrought iron balcony, and listen to the soft tones of a Spanish guitar.
- 2 hour venue rental for 30 guests with chairs
- 1 hour photography coverage
- Sound system rental
- Bride’s All-Rose Bouquet & Groom’s matching Boutonniere
- 1 hour bar service including Sangria, Wine and Beer
- $25 per additional guest.